Tuesday 4 June 2013

Getting Social


 It's been a banner couple of months for me and social media LOL.  I went from barely blogging to blogging consistently.  I went from stalking Flickr for quilty inspiration to setting up my own account.  Never done a quilt along before?  Let's do two at the same time LOL.  

One of the things I'm doing is Plum and June's New Blogger Blog Hop.  And I'm incredibly excited for it.  There are some awesome blogs participating and I am excited to explore them and find some inspiration and, hopefully, friends.

Even if you aren't participating, you can follow along and perhaps find some inspiration of your own.  Plum and June will be posting each week in June with links to that week's blog.  Or you can follow the group on Flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment