Wednesday 5 June 2013

WIP Wednesday


This week I've been mostly working on two quilts.  The one above is a custom order for a small twin sized quilt.  Since the photo has been taken, I joined the three rows and inserted them into the full fabric.  Next up is appliqueing the name.  I'm hoping to post a tutorial for this in a couple of weeks!


The second is my Impromptu. The large blocks are complete. My D9P have been made, sliced and laid out.  Today I'm going to start putting the sashing on them.  It's coming together really well and I'm eager to see it all put together! 

So far I'm doing a good job sticking to my list of approved quilting projects, despite some tempting distractions lol.  As always, linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced! 

MASTER LIST

Design Stage
My husband's Mario quilt
Strips of pink quilt
Strips of blue quilt
Lap quilt for my youngest
Escape Artist for my bedroom
Christa Quilts QAL
Blind for kitchen window
Ticker tape cushion for bedroom
Blue/red/green disappearing 9 patch quilt
Comma triangles
Nolan's quilt

Piecing Stage
Floral patchwork quilt
Damask apron
Matching dresses for oldest and her doll
Tumbling Time
Big stack of crayon rolls
Ticker tape cushion for living room
Harper's big girl quilt
Pillows for my MIL
Impromptu Along

Quilting Stage
Black/white/pink chevron
Black/white/blue chevron
Little apples quilt (basted)
Lap quilt for my oldest (Bits & Pieces)
Sunny Days Pillows

6 comments:

  1. Love that zig zag name quilt...very cute!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your zig zag quilt caught my attention because my daughter's name is Harper, it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zig-zag quilt is so pretty
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't know who renamed the good ole' zigzag the chevron, but it's been a really fun trend. i've got my chevron project in the quilting que. cute colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the chevrons. You certainly have a lot of projects going! Good luck on all of them!

    ReplyDelete