Wednesday 13 November 2013

WIP Wednesday

There are three projects dominating my time this week.


Love from Margaritaville
I am very close to being able to put this top together.  I'm both excited and nervous for the quilting.  There is interfacing on every piece in every block and some of the fabrics are a much heavier weight than quilting cotton.

Clementine Cross
 I thought I was finished with this quilt top and then I thought I should toss it on the bed to make sure.  It really needed two more columns and one more row to work well.  So I am finishing up those blocks.

Christmas Cross Stitch
This is last years winter sampler from Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  It's been many many years since I've done cross stitch but I am really enjoying this.  Definitely want to get it finished before Christmas and I would love to have time to do one of this years holiday designs as well.

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo! You have so much neat stuff going on. I can't wait to see how your orange plus quilt turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clementine Cross! Awesome! I have been wanting to make this for a very long time, I love the orange with the white pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that Clementine colour really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your orange plus quilt!! I hope you have enough fabric to make more blocks.

    ReplyDelete