Wednesday 18 December 2013

WIP Wednesday

My husband is on vacation.  We had our first major snow storm of the year on Sunday.  There is another storm coming tomorrow.  And next Sunday.  Which means my house is full or will be full.  And although I won't be spending the normal amount of time in my happy space, a full house means I will be sneaking down for some quiet time over the next week!

Here's a few of the things I am currently working on

Rainbow Patchwork
A personalized baby blanket for a brand new baby!

Sorting and trimming these monster sized scraps
Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced!

7 comments:

  1. that rainbow patchwork is calling my name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have massive amounts of sorting and trimming to do. That will be one of my projects for 2014. I am on a no buy fabric diet, so I have to sort and trim to have something to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am looking forward to seeing the pretty rainbow quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the rainbow patchwork. Bright vibrant colours. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome rainbow patchwork! So bright and fun on a cold winter's day (here).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rainbow patchwork - stunning! I have never down anything rainbow-ee before. But want to. Must put it on the list

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like lots of happiness in there!

    ReplyDelete