Thursday 24 April 2014

Three Things Thursday

I've been flat out insane this week training for my return to full time work next week while also working my evening shifts.  There has been precious little time for sewing or anything else for that matter.  Here is what I have managed to squeeze in.

1.

My triangle quilt is basted but I haven't even been able to thread bobbins for quilting.

2. 

I've been stealing a few minutes here and there to work on these Dresden blades for my Library Project.

3. 

Any other time is devoted to my obsession project of the moment which will be revealed in more detail at a future date :)

11 comments:

  1. Isn't it a pain when nasty 'ole work gets in the way of our quilting? :) Those Dresden Plates look tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects look great. Love the fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects! Love your fabrics so much. Anxious to see more on the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you found time to work on your projects, Leigh Anne. Good luck on your return to work. It's hard to keep a balance, but it can be done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your dresden plates and can't wait to see more of your obsession project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with returning back to work-it was great to see you for a minute on the weekend, and I'm loving my pile of fabric I bought!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Working can seriously suck when it takes up sewing time. I have barely been in the studio either this week! Ugh! Your projects are coming though and I m loving your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to cut into those new fabrics!! You're making progress on projects even if it's slower than you'd like. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these!!! Love that triangle quilt! And those dresdens! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you find some sewing time for yourself soon! I can't wait to see more of your obsession project- it looks lovely!

    Thanks for linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that triangle quilt :)

    ReplyDelete